Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Just like the Gen 1 TURTLEBOX, the Gen 2 is LOUD, portable, waterproof and rugged. Get crystal clear, distortion-free sound at up to 120dB that you can easily carry with one-hand. Pair any two Gen2 Turtlebox speakers together to enjoy True Left-Right Stereo Sound.
- Waterproof - IP67 Fully Waterproof & Dustproof, Impact Resistant. Waterproof Cap with Tether to Protect Port Openings from the Elements. Stainless Steel Hardware for Corrosion Resistance.
- Sound Designed for Outdoors - Our Frequency Curve Creates Sound that Cuts Through Wind and Travels Distance.
- Big Battery Pack - 25+ hours of music at easy-listening volume 6+ hours at max volume. 85 watt-hour built-in Lithium-Ion battery pack (9 cells); USB-C Charging Port.
- Charges your Phone - USB-C Output makes the Turtlebox a Portable Power Pack.
- Bluetooth Stereo Pairing - Wirelessly Connect any Two Turtlebox speakers for True LEFT/RIGHT Stereo Imaging.
- Packs a Punch - For its Big Sound, the Turtlebox is Extremely Portable, Lightweight and Compact. Comfortable Rubber Handle and Large Rubber Feet. Dimensions: 11.5" W x 6.5” D x 8.75” H; Weight: 10 lbs (about the size of a lunchbox)
- Marine Grade Speaker - 6 inch x 9 inch woofer, Fiberglass Speaker Cone with Rubber Surround and High-Efficiency Driver, 1 inch titanium tweeter
- LED Control Pad - Illuminated LED Rubber Control Pad including Volume Control and Track Skip
- Five-Step Battery Level LED Indicator - Works just like a fuel gauge on your car, you’ll always know how much juice is left
- Connection - Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
- Tie-down Anchors - Located on both sides for use with 1” straps.
- Auxiliary Output - Standard 3.5mm
What's New in Gen 2
- Easy Stereo Pairing - Intuitive One-Button Stereo Pairing
- Bluetooth 5.0 - The latest in Bluetooth technology
- Extra Wide Handle - Extra wide handle ensures an excellent grip in all situations
- Tie Down Anchors - Heavy-duty and strong stainless steel tie-down anchors
- Strong Grill - Tough brick-pattern grill is structurally strong while also letting more of the sound out
- Large Rubber Feet - Specially designed larger rubber feet give the Turtlebox extra-solid footing
- Additional Rubber Feet on Back - Now you can allow lay the Turtlebox down with speaker face up for even more stability
- Microphone - Microphone input works while you use Bluetooth to play music