Shop our End of Season Sale!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Lightweight warmth is critical when layering for colder weather—to achieve that, the Recycled Drift Vest, Orvis's most eco-friendly, insulated outerwear yet. The DWR-treated shell is made of 100% recycled polyester in a rugged ripstop weave; the insulation uses 55% post-consumer recycled fibers. The ultimate synthetic insulation for warmth-to-weight ratio, bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet.
- The ultimate in warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rugged ripstop shell made of 100% recycled polyester
- DWR-treated shell for water repellency
- bluesign-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold retains warmth even when wet
- Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into its internal zipped pocket
- Cinches at the waist to protect from elements
- Stand collar
We'd love to help! Call us at 706-548-7246 to talk with someone at the store, or email us at [email protected].