Free Shipping on All Orders Above $100!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Even in the early innings of the season, hot weather comfort is critical during long days in the field, or even when breaking clays. The sun can be punishing. Sweat can cause a typical garment to stick and bind, hampering shooting. Not so with the Featherweight collection. Made from a unique blend of natural and synthetic fibers, it offers the comfort of cotton with moisture-wicking, quick-drying technical performance in a piece that even protects against UV rays with the highest UPF rating of 50+.
- Engineered specifically for hot weather comfort and protection
- Lightweight, breathable cotton with synthetic performance
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Sun protection with a UPF 50+ rating
- Air-circulating vented back yoke with mesh inserts
- Active fit designed for excellent shooting mobility
We'd love to help! Call us at 706-548-7246 to talk with someone at the store, or email us at [email protected].