Complimentary Ground Shipping on Orders over $100!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Organic cotton is grown using less water, zero pesticides, and no chemical fertilizers. The growth and harvesting of organic cotton follows strict federal guidelines and our end product is certified with the Organic Cotton Standard (OCS) seal of approval. 86% organic cotton, 13% hemp, and 1% spandex add up to 100% comfort. This light, breathable, stretch twill is as enjoyable on the golf course as it is on mountain trails and Low Country marshes.
- 86% Organic Cotton/13% Hemp/1% Spandex
- 7” Inseam
- 6.8 oz
- Lightweight and breathable Stretch Twill
- Eco Friendly, Natural Fiber
- Garment Washed
- Classic Fit
- Crouch Gusset for Flexibility
- Lightweight Striped Pocketing
- Front Side Angle Slash Pockets
- Elastic Waistband on Back
- Flap Button Pocket on Back Right
- YKK Metal Zipper
- Iconic Gold Duck Head Tab Label
- Signature “Z” Stitched Inside Fly
We'd love to help! Call us at 706-548-7246 to talk with someone at the store, or email us at [email protected].