Free Shipping on All Orders Above $100!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The 1865 Corduroy combines knowledge of 150 years of producing the foundation of a man’s wardrobe with a fabric that has a history nearly as rich. The 1865 Corduroy Five-Pocket Pant features the durability and sophistication of this historic fabric, while holding on to the signature details of Duck Head. The 1865 Corduroy Five-Pocket Pant is the best of both worlds- classic sophistication with rugged durability.
- 8.1 oz. Stretch Corduroy
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Garment Washed
- 18 Wale
- Classic Fit (Not Full, Not Slim)
- Iconic Gold Label on Coin Pocket
- Nubuck Leather Patch
- Antique Brass Rivet Button
- YKK Zipper
- DH Metal Rivets on Front Pockets
- Drill Cloth Pocketing
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle & tumble dry low. As needed, use a cool iron avoiding embellishment.
We'd love to help! Call us at 706-548-7246 to talk with someone at the store, or email us at [email protected].