Free Shipping on All Orders Above $100!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The best hunting pants for any marsh or open field environment, these Vantage Pants are constructed with a 4-way stretch performance fabric and treated with DWR for water repellency. They’re ideal for duck hunters who hunt low water and wear hip boots because they feature a hip tether loop. Comfortable with a superior fit, these will be your new favorite hunting pants. This Late Season pattern is ideal for environments where the vegetation has lost its green and turned to browns and tans. Pair this pair of pants with an Early Season Wetland Bamboo Hoodie or Lightweight Hunting Shirt + Vantage Cap for a true system for the wetlands.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tethers to keep up with field tools
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
We'd love to help! Call us at 706-548-7246 to talk with someone at the store, or email us at [email protected].